Stroke Rehabilitation Program
Stroke survivors have the greatest potential for improvement when rehabilitation begins as soon as possible.
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital proudly offers an advanced stroke rehabilitation program. Our rehab specialists can help prepare patients for returning home and to active lives by addressing:
- Modifications in self-care activities.
- Home modifications.
- Communication and socialization changes.
- Eating and nutrition concerns.
- Visual and perceptual issues.
- Mobility impairment.
- Medications and pain management.
- Paralysis and spasticity.
- Emotional and behavioral changes.
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital’s stroke rehab program provides: