Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
Returning to work, life in the community, or leisure activities after an orthopedic injury or illness can be intimidating. Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital is here to help get you back to your best.
At Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital, our advanced orthopedic rehabilitation program puts each patient at the center of a multi-disciplinary team of rehab experts. Our team will develop an individualized treatment plan for each patient based on their specific needs and recovery goals.
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital’s orthopedic rehabilitation program features:
- Multiple fractures resulting from an accident
- Femur fracture
- Hip pain, hip fracture, avascular necrosis, and recovery from hip replacement surgery
- Knee pain, knee fracture, and recovery from knee replacement surgery
- Ankle fracture, ankle sprain, and chronic ankle instability
- Shoulder pain, injury, fracture, tendonitis, impingement, and adhesive capsulitis
- Recovery from shoulder replacement surgery
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Recovery from spinal surgery
- Neck and back pain or injury
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
Our services are provided by a team of skilled, compassionate medical professionals. Learn more about our interdisciplinary team approach.
For more information about Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital’s orthopedic rehab program, contact us and let us know how we can help.